Tuesday, May 21, 2013

1st 3D Pencil Drawing

Find The Object

It crossed my mind to try to draw a three-dimensional object. Then I tried to find information about the 3D painting on the internet. There have been many artists who can draw 3D with very realistic results. Media used to draw diverse as canvas, paper or wall. During free time I like to also draw using pencil. For a moment I was confused about the object that I want to sketch. I was also wondering how to start the 3D image. My eyes were looking around the room and try to find interesting objects and suddenly a lizard crawling on the walls. Well this seems interesting to draw this little creatures. But seeing the small size might be a bit difficult to object. Finally I got an idea to enlarge the little lizard into a gecko. 


Sketching The Object

I try to find references and ideas on the internet about the gecko image examples and finally I get the sample images gecko with a 3D effect. The effect is was made by pulling its tail.The first step I did was draw by section gecko's body from head to tail as well as any detail that rough skin. To get the 3D effect that is more real, the image that will be my gecko tail lift.

Sketch Drawing


Shading  

After giving shading on the entire body and the corresponding shadow effects, image of this animal finally finished
.
Complete Image

3D Photo Effect

Another important part to get the 3D effect is playing photo effects. With both the index finger and thumb as if pinning the tail and pull upward.

3D Effect
 Quite interesting is not it? Even paintings that I make are not as real as 3D painting made by famous painting artist, but I'm satisfied with the result. 

With creative and innovative tinkering, we will get the satisfaction of creation !

Take a look to my other creations:



No comments:

Post a Comment