Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Draw an 3D Dead Thing

Find The Object

Today I want to draw a sketch that has a more 3D effect. In the first picture I have tried to draw animals as a living thing. While in the second picture I drew a dead thing. In the picture this time, I will illustrate an object which is beginning in the form of living things, but now has become a dead thing! I will draw fingers skeleton!

Kinda surprised when I decided to draw this object. But after I saw the examples of existing skeleton picture, it turns out this thing has so much detail and should be described by proportional in each section. I hope I will be able to successfully draw this object.

Sketching The Object

I use a pencil to draw a sketch and shading shadow objects. To get proportional picture, I had to experiment with erasing and redraw several times.

Sketching 


Shading  

After giving shading on the entire finger skeleton part and the corresponding shadow effects, image of this object finished.


Complete Picture

3D Photo Effect

The next step is to create a picture that unifies the 2D images with real objects in order to obtain real 3D effect. To create this effect I try to touch my finger to image of the finger skeleton.



Touching The Picture


Even paintings that I make are not as real as 3D painting made by famous painting artist, but I'm satisfied with the result. 

With creative and innovative tinkering, we will get the satisfaction of creation !


Take a look to my other creations:


No comments:

Post a Comment